Sunday, February 4, 2024

Long Week Over

In seven days, we've traveled to Austin five times, Goldthwaite three times, and San Saba once. We've been to Brownwood, we've been to Round Rock, we've been everywhere. We did it, but we're tired. 

I've handled stuff for Friends of the Night Sky, stuff for the theatre, stuff for Jen Whiskin', stuff for the animals and stuff for friends. It's all handled, but I'm tired. 

But here's the thing with me, I'm happy and we're happy. We don't mind being busy. It's the idleness that gets us. If I'm sitting on the couch with nothing to do, I eat junk food and do too much online shopping. If Rob sits around, he falls asleep. Granted, he needs the rest, but still. 

What I'm saying though is we're never too busy or too tired to be where we need to be or who we need to be there for. But maybe just maybe, I'll do a pajama day here soon. 

My lap is big enough for Mango and Flurry at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment