Thursday, February 1, 2024

Rehearsals

Well, the spring season of rehearsals has begun! In case I've never mentioned it, I'm the Goldthwaite Theatre Resident Director now and I'm starting off big. I'm directing four plays in four consecutive months. I'll also be adding a youth camp this summer, but that's for another blog.

Anyhow, tonight was the kickoff on rehearsals and it went well! Three out of four of my cast members have said that I type casted them. Let's just say, I've always been a great judge of character. This play centers around a lot of alcohol and wouldn't you know it? I picked up something today I can't wait to try. It's a King Cake Flavored liqueur. I may not be acting this spring, but I do have to know how to direct all my drinkers in the play!

No comments:

Post a Comment