Wednesday, February 7, 2024

The Animals

Enough about me for awhile. Y'all are here for the animals after all. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten to spend much time with them lately. I did get some cuddle time yesterday though, so here's the updates. 

Callie finally let Rob pet her! She's still not sure about me yet, but she has sniffed my hand. This is huge considering she was attached to her mom CiarĂ¡n for the longest time. 

Brogan is having a growth spurt in his horns and the fool has actually scratched them enough against the fence to make them lightly bleed. He's fine, but he's the first one to have done this with horn growths. It is incredibly itchy for them though, but there's really no good way to relieve that itch I've found. Luckily, it passes quickly. 

Lastly, the goats and donkeys are doing well. Oreo is a menace with the does, but right now he's just playing. At least he's friendly and does socialize with the wethers. Something Nutty never did! Fancy has gotten more moody than usual so maybe it's pregnancy? We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment