Sunday, February 18, 2024

Whole Lotta Love

We had a good weekend. A weekend in our hometown and in our home. If there hadn't been laundry, it probably would have been a great weekend. But I had put it off long enough. 

Brogan is now a one and a half horn band. When the horns grow, they itch and my boy didn't know when to stop scratching. His horn will regrow, but for now he's even more special. 

We took in our first ever donkey basketball game. It was fun to watch and also to see that we're starting to learn more of the people of town by name. They already know us. Nothing stays quiet in the small town when transplants move in. 

Finally, we had two special guests to come meet our furry family. We have a special connection and I was so happy to see that special connection carried over with my animals. They were calm, loving and friendly. Yes, even Fiona and CiarĂ¡n! They allowed me to share a pic I took. Enjoy and have a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment