Thursday, February 8, 2024

Finnish The Week

I didn't misspell the title of tonight's blog. The other day, a friend of mine came over with her Finnish niece who was visiting to see my animals. They had a wonderful time and my cows did well for the most part. 

This was the first time since October we've had anyone new come visit the cows, and apparently they had forgotten that other humans existed. Once they warmed up, they enjoyed the petting and love bestowed upon them. Brogan especially. I think he had a crush on the Finnish girl. 

I'm hoping to sneak some time this weekend to spend with the cows and donkeys more. I'd say the goats as well, but they're just excited with all the new grass popping up in the fields, they probably won't be as social. Have a great weekend everyone!

The very first pet Callie allowed! Caught on film

No comments:

Post a Comment