Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Valentine's Ash Day Wednesday

It's almost ten at night, and we're just now getting home. An early morning run up to Goldthwaite to deliver three dozen cupcakes and two bouquets of flowers. Then straight to Lampasas for a meeting. Back home to handle some business before back to Goldthwaite for a rehearsal and then dinner. A long day. 

But, it was also a good day. I got to bring smiles and laughs to people. Rob gave me the same type of bouquet of flowers I had given him yesterday (local fundraising we both supported without knowing the other had). But my favorite part, was the time I got to spend with my animals. Rose and Callie allowed me two swipes with the brush, CiarĂ¡n let me brush one whole side, and Mango gave me an extra long petting session. If you need a reminder of who these animals are: calf, calf, mama cow, cat. 

Happy all whatever!

A heart cheese curd!

No comments:

Post a Comment