Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Chip, Toffee and Fudge

I spent more time with the kids today while waiting for S'mores to kid. She's holding out for now, but I know it's soon now. Anyway, I've loosely named the kids: Chip, Toffee and Fudge. Fudge is the one I watched come into this world in the spot where Hot Fudge Sundae passed, so Fudge is my sweetheart now. Whether he likes it or not. 

I don't know if goats are supposedly color blind or not, but by how I've watched Mama's favor the ones who look like them, I don't think they are. Caramel loves Toffee best, Chip second and Fudge third. Luckily, she does love all of them. Also fortunately, Fudge comes third so she allows me extra snuggling time with him. 

Today was an Austin/Goldthwaite day and tomorrow is as well, but I'm sneaking in time each day for all my animals. They reset my spirit more than anyone or anything else. 

Me and Fudge 

No comments:

Post a Comment