Sunday, March 31, 2024

Happy Easter 2024

I hope everyone hada blessed Easter! It was a busy weekend for us, so we took Easter morning off. 

Friday night and Saturday night, Rob and I handled gates at the Diamondback Jubilee. He was at the exit gate (easy job), I was at the entry gate with my friend Stephanie. It's a nightmare trying not to get run over, doing multiples of $15 in your head, and answering the same questions over and over all while standing on the road. Rob just had to make sure no one came in the exit. 

Saturday morning though, we ran the chili cook-off and that was a lot of fun. One of the contestants was Rob's old college roommate! It was great reconnecting with him and making new friends, too. 

Today, I got to talk with my mom before heading for a three hour rehearsal for the Superhero Sanitarium. I truly love that cast. They're hilarious and easy to work with. One of the cast mates treated me with an Easter basket with bunny ears and candy, and another brought me deviled eggs. They're all great and it'll be sad when it's over in two weeks!

Fudge and I doing our daily snuggling

No comments:

Post a Comment