Sunday, March 17, 2024

Maybe Tomorrow?

It's apparent that I have no clue when I'm getting the newborn kids. Three mamas are now ready to go and yet they just look at me everytime I check on them, chewing cud, with a look that resembles more of a smirk than I care to admit. It'll happen, I'll let you know when it does. 

In the meantime, we have enjoyed our rainy weekend. I baked a cake for my friend's daughter, celebrated the life of another friend of mine, and caught up on some binge TV watching which I haven't done in weeks. 

For the most part, the livestock is doing well. The donkeys and Rose are over the rain. The cows look like they've been mudding like rednecks. The goats and chickens have the barn, but yet they're still upset because it wasn't their choice to be in there, but mine. They would have been mad getting rained on as well, so you see it doesn't matter. 

Have a great start to the week. With all this wonderful weather, I think I might convince Rob to get ducks. 

Strawberry cream cake. You see now why I stick to cupcakes. Same great taste, but horrible decorating skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment