Thursday, March 28, 2024

Double Triple

S'mores had her kids this afternoon! All three of them. Yep, triplets again. They're beautiful. I introduced them to the world and several commented what their names should be. Agreeing with them, may I introduce Graham Cracker, Marshmallow and Chocolate!

Two girls and a big again it appears. However, I can't remember who was the boy. It doesn't matter, they're precious. Just like their mama, each one was pleased to come right up and see me. Fudge got a little jealous, but I made sure we had some special snuggling. 

The only thing that was a little chaotic today was Fancy took a run when Rob opened the gate. Teddy Bear was called into action and with his help, and me backing him up with the mule, we got Fancy back into the pasture. We all thought it was great fun and we may just let it happen again when it's Tootsie's turn to get into action!

No comments:

Post a Comment