Sunday, March 10, 2024

New Week, Who Dis?

It's Spring Break around here y'all! The bluebonnets are blooming, the clocks sprung forward, and the weather...well, the weather does what it wants around here. 

We took advantage of our free Saturday from plans to go and begin work on L.B. Wonderland. The name is a work in progress for the lakehouse, what do y'all think? Anyhow, I'm doing hints of Alice in Wonderland along with the chilling at the lake vibe. It's going to be awesome!

Today, I got to play with my cows and that made me so happy. I'm not well-versed on how to tell if your heifer is pregnant, but I'm thinking Maesie and Flora are. Again, I don't know other than Brogan used to pester them and now he's not. I'm thinking pestering for Brogan is like Rob teasing me about something. It's their way of flirting. 

Have a great start to the week everyone as I've got Rob off for the week for my enjoyment. 

Brogan yawning

No comments:

Post a Comment