Thursday, September 5, 2024

Frogs Abound

The pool guy came over today, and as he was new, I noticed he was sort of looking around like he didn't know what he was doing. I went outside and introduced myself and asked if everything was ok. He told me he was looking for something for the frogs. 

I decided to sit outside and watch him to see what he meant. Well, our skimmer basket was completely full with frogs! At least half were still alive. Here's the thing though, I had just spent the last three days in a row "rescuing" these things. I guess it didn't rain cats and dogs, only frogs here. Ribbit!

Have a great weekend. I've got no idea what we'll be up to. I'm actually still feeling like today is Wednesday! 

Look closely, there's two knuckleheads in this pic

No comments:

Post a Comment