Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Touchy Tuesday

I started out great this morning, but by afternoon I was feeling bleh again. I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll be even better. I was at City Hall in the middle of a discussion this afternoon when it hit me like a ton of bricks and I just rapidly got up and left. It's a head cold and this afternoon, it all swam up in my head at once and I would have just laid down on the floor if I could have. Yes, I'm weak. 

Aside from that, things are going well. We finally got our air conditioner fixed (we have two, so we weren't in dire need) this afternoon and it was all under warranty. Rob picked up mash and the cows had their feast. And I even practiced the piano some today. 

Here's hoping tomorrow I can breathe out of both sides of my nostrils at the same time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment