Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Rainy & Alone

In the future, I'm not going to let Rob leave when it's rainy. While he did a fantastic job prepping all the stuff to make it easier for me to feed the animals tonight, he left when we've had solid rain all day. 

In case y'all don't remember, the animals have taken care of all vegetation in the pasture, so it's just mud. I took the brief allowing down of the rain as my opportunity to feed them and I did it! I even got the goats in the stall of the barn with only two littles and one mama out. They were stubborn and I realized they could handle a night apart from the others and just have the rest of the barn to themselves. 

Tomorrow morning is going to be loads of fun though. It's only continued to rain and I already don't do well in the mornings, but at least the chores are less at that time! 

1 comment:

  1. You got this, you are a Strong Wiman and a Rock Star😘🥰

    ReplyDelete