Monday, September 16, 2024

Volley Girl

This afternoon, I took in our local volleyball game. I know two of the girls playing so it was fun to watch them play. Unfortunately, they didn't win, but they've got some real skills. If I was the coach (and no, their coach is great and I don't want the job), I'd get them to practice spiking the ball and also knowing where the out lines are. If they get those two things down, they'll be unstoppable. 

For me, I volleyed a lot today and still didn't get everything done. I got an excruciating headache by seven pm though, so I was done. The headache is getting better, but it's still there. It's a sinus and tension headache and I know them both well. Nothing a good night's sleep won't cure. 

Tomorrow though, I'll be gearing to finish my to do list and spend some more time with my animals. I've got to take pics of the kids and get them ready to sell. Time goes so quickly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment