Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Next 10 Days

Ok, the weather is really starting to aggravate me. Since Sunday, it's been triple digits and that will continue for the next ten days. Monday, same story. Today, same story. When all is said and done, we're going to be going on two months of triple digit temps and they'll still say, the same for the next ten days. 

Here's what I'd like to happen in the next ten days. I'd like my pavilion to be built so I've got some shade when I've had enough of being quiet while Rob's working. I'd like some unforeseen weather phenomena with some weird sounding name to bring a rare eighty degree rainy summer day here. I'd like to be able to hug my friends and family without my stench from sweating interfering. While we're at it, I'd like the financing of my barndo to happen and to break ground on building it in the next ten days. Can we do that?

This will be the only summer in my life I'll ever live in an RV. Handling the dead of winter was bad enough, but sitting in an aluminum oven waiting for my brain cells to fully liquify is not an experience I want to repeat. Thank goodness my animals are keeping me with what little sanity I have left!

No comments:

Post a Comment