Thursday, July 21, 2022

Pavilion and Halters

Well, I finally started halter training Fiona and Fergus today. Let's say they are more adept at avoiding the loop that goes over their head than I am getting the lips over their head. I tried a few times and with a few treats, but I decided to stop when Fiona literally shook her head no at me. Hey, I taught her that shake of the head, I'm going to respect it. I'll keep trying each day until we all get comfortable with it. 

Now, as for the pavilion. We've already got the slab poured! The 20x25 foot foundation will have a metal roof and beams within the next couple of weeks. Then, we'll add the finishing touches of electric, water, and furniture. By the first cold front, haha, ok by the end of August, I should have a new place to relax and be me while Rob is busy working in the RV. Don't get me wrong, Rob's allowed to use the pavilion as well. At least, when I allow him to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment