Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Unique Personalities

I can say without a doubt, every single one of my animals has their own unique personality. The newer additions are still giving me glimpses of what theirs will be, but the older ones I've got down. 

Scotchie: this goat has got a big personality. She's the queen and expects everyone to treat her as such. 

Cocoa: she's the Louise to Scotchie's Thelma. She lets Scotchie cause the mischief, but she's always got her sister's back. 
Sundae: she is the friendliest, most outgoing goat. She also knows how to butter me up for special sneak treats. 
Cookie Doe: the most inquisitive of the goats. She wants to know what everyone's doing and take part in whichever is the most fun. 
S'mores: like Sundae, she is also very friendly. However, she has a quick attention span and doesn't linger long enough for special sneak treats. 
Fiona: she is the most vain of my animals and would like you to acknowledge how beautiful she is at all times if you please. Nothing wrong with that mind you, she is beautiful. 
Patches: she is my shadow. She wants the treats, she wants the love, she wants all the attention. She even loves the attention from the pups, her sprin adoring fans. 
Fancy: this girl is all woman, hear her hee-haws. She would be that girl burning bras and singing how she'd teach the world to drink a coke and live in harmony. 
The newest additions are yet to be fully determined, but I'll update once I'm sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment