Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Party Fowl

I will admit, turns out the big nest of eggs we found turned out to be guinea eggs! Our next door neighbor's birds decided our yard was perfect for their laying. Not too worry, we returned the four dozen eggs to our neighbor and she can incubate them if she chooses. We're too busy with quail right now anyway. 

All our animals are beginning to enjoy their new stalls. Fiona especially likes having her own space to eat. I do think we need to put more fans in there though. This summer has been brutal with the heat!

Tomorrow, I'm on the hunt to find a suitable feeding trough for my goats. It has to sit tall enough where it won't be in their way, but low enough for little Caramel to get some food! She's just so tiny and adorable!

The two new bovine come in early next week and then we'll be all set for awhile. Truly, I told Rob that at least! 🙂

We sometimes let Reggie drive haha

No comments:

Post a Comment