Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Fur Coats

As y'all know, we currently live in an RV. It gets cramped at times, especially like last night. We knew it was going to get cool last night, but we're Texans, we sleep with the fan on. Well, come the middle of the night, I woke up freezing because each of my four indoor animals took a little bit of my comforter to warm themselves. We got in the low forties, which with the RV conditions means about freezing, and all the dogs and cats were creating their own warmth. With my comforter! They've got fur Coats, c'mon!

Needless to say, it was a long night, but it warmed back up to shorts weather by this afternoon. And before y'all suggest I get dog beds and cat beds and blankets for them, let me assure you they already have that. Trust me, I considered getting into Reggie's dog bed last night. He would have just followed me anyway though. 

Don't worry though, nothing happened again today on the farm. According to our builder, the plumber is "making his list of supplies". So, I guess any day now?

No comments:

Post a Comment