Thursday, October 6, 2022

The Zoomaster

I thought my dogs and cats had zoomies, but Brogan knocks it out of the park! His absolute favorite thing to do right now is have a zoomie. He's even bucked his backed legs a bit like Fiona has. Wonder who he learned that from? As a baby, have all the zoomies you want. Once you get as big as Fiona though, please slow down some. Or give us a headstart!

All the other animals are enjoying Brogan. When he starts a zoomie, the goats start their happy dancing. The donkeys nod their heads like they're keeping the beat, and our two girl cows brace their legs. They have to, Brogan only knows how to stop by bonking himself into their hind legs. They don't seem to even flinch when he does that either. I flinch when he does that to me! Luckily, it's only happened once. I guess he realized my legs aren't the same. 

Nothing else to report. Nothing new on the house, nothing new with Gator projects, and nothing new about our chores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment