Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Perhaps

Perhaps the animals were acting up last night because they knew today was going to be hotter than the middle of October has any right to be. Mid 90s with no clouds to dispel the heat. I get it, that makes me cranky, too. 

Tonight, they were much better behaved. In fact, the cows all came in first calmly and orderly. Fiona allowed Brogan to be fed first and then she wanted brushing before her meal instead of during. I talk about her the most only because she's the most challenging, but I love all my animals. 

Nutty and Rob are still butting heads, but I'm not getting involved. Rob's a big boy, he can handle Nutty. I laugh because only I seem to be able to keep him from going full rut mode at night. If you've never seen full rut mode, I'll try to come up with a way to explain it another time. Let's just say all the brain cells disappear!

No comments:

Post a Comment