Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Gator Sighting

We had a Gator sighting today! Between helping his wife with a newborn, a sick toddler, and farm chores, he was able to come by for a little bit to work on the fencing. You don't know how relieved I'll be to get the fence up! Never again will I get one fence taken down without another new one immediately coming up behind it. 

I was also told by my builder that the plumber is coming Thursday now instead of tomorrow. I'm trying to be patient, but really, let's get this barndo going already. With all the winds and rains lately, I just hope the trenches are still open. 

What else? Oh, we managed to combine three days worth of chores into one day. We normally like to take Senior on an outing once a day, but this week doesn't leave much wiggle room, so he got a big burst today. I'll just have him do some farm chores for the next couple of days to get fresh air! 😉

This was last night, the moon trying to peek through the immense thunderous clouds. I thought it was cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment