Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Horse Play

All my animals are loving the cooler weather! The pups hung out with me in the pavilion for a good portion of the afternoon while we watched all the livestock frolic. The donkeys ran one way, the goats danced another way, and other than a little trot, the cows laid underneath the tree and let the wind blow through their hair. 

I didn't have my camera at the time, yes I know that's unexcusable, but Flora looked like a shampoo/conditioner model with her face up and the wind blowing her locks beautifully. Brogan doesn't have much hair yet, but even he had as little tickle of wind on his ears. 

That meditation time did wonders for Fiona though. Tonight, she let Brogan eat (take his bottle) before she got fed. She even gave my hand a little lick and bowed her head for me to pet her. We're wearing her down to be a softy yet!

Biggest surprise though, Caramel, our tiniest goat, finally ate from my hand! I just love all my animals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment