Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Interesting

Life is weird, but then y'all probably know that. Today, we were contacted by our title company that we had a couple of checks that kept getting returned to them as undeliverable. It's our title company sending to the address where we bought and live on. So, we thought that was weird, but maybe they had a typo?

We went and picked up the checks and sure enough, our address was correct. There's been other times we haven't gotten things that were supposedly mailed to us and some of our mail we mailed didn't get delivered. Maybe it's our mailman. Maybe it's our post office. I truly don't know. All I know is if you think you've mailed me something and I didn't acknowledge it, it may totally be I didn't receive it. 

However, Amazon, UPS and FedEx definitely know where I live. Feel free to send me any packages through them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment