Monday, April 1, 2024

Stormy Night

Tonight, I had to cancel rehearsal early because angry thunderstorms were heading our way. I saw the sky with a greenish tint before the sun went down, and it got me to thinking. 

See, I was always told that if you hear what sounds like a train during one of these types of storms, to seek shelter immediately for a possible tornado. A fat lot of good that does you when actual trains go by pretty regularly around me! I'd ask my dogs, but one strike of lightning or boom of thunder, and they're heading to safety anyway. So if anyone questions why I didn't get out of the way of a tornado, there's your answers. 

Luckily, no tornado or hail or anything other than some good rain at the farm. I even got some extra snuggle time in with Fudge who is actively following me now. I love all my animals, but he's guy a special rating with me. 

Yes Fiona, you're still my wee girl

No comments:

Post a Comment