Monday, July 15, 2024

A Little Late

We had a great weekend and yet somehow I forgot to write the blog last night! I'm going to keep it short and sweet as nothing spectacular happened. 

Last week, we managed three different grain pickups in addition to Rob being on call and my being all over the place. I've got to find a new home for the Farmer's Market as the winds are constantly cancelling us in our current location. Rob has completed all the IRS stuff for the theater, but now he gets to help me with the stuff for the Chamber. It's a little more involved and I don't want to make a mistake. 

Still rehearsing for the play, loving on all the animals, prepping for the youth drama camp and all the other fun stuff I do. I think I'll be ready for a vacation in August! 

No comments:

Post a Comment