Monday, July 8, 2024

Back To Acting

Do you know what people truly need, especially in our city? Drama. On stage! Actually, they just need a good show, something to get their mind off of the every day. 

Unfortunately, there's a lot of drama going around our city. Not my circus, not my monkeys. The only way it affects me personally is that we're out a renter for our RV. But boy howdy is there a mess that needs untangling in our city. 

Anyhow, back to acting. We had our insane asylum group back in action and I can tell you, they are prepared to bring even more to the stage this next go around. We'll be having a bigger stage to work with, so we're adding a lot more physical comedy, but also some great ad libbing, too. They made me laugh so hard, I can't wait for this month of rehearsals and the dinner show on August 10th!

No comments:

Post a Comment