Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Simple Acts

Sometimes, it's the simplest act that means the most. I was dragging this morning and didn't have a Dr Pepper on hand. My bestie, who was fortunately helping me today, ran right out and got me a Dr Pepper to help see me through. Not just one though, she got me three so I wouldn't have to worry the rest of the week! She's just awesome like that. 

Yes, I'm getting quite tired, but having so much fun. I'll sleep when I can, but those kids and I are really enjoying the camp. My teen angst girl, who at the start of the camp had begged and pleaded not to have to be there, actually told me today I need to do this again next year. That she's really having fun! 

It's those small moments. Those simple things that mean the world to me. I hope y'all all have those simple things. 

Mid jump

No comments:

Post a Comment