Monday, July 29, 2024

Insomnia Relief

If you ever need to cure your insomnia, try to check out a City Council meeting when they go over the budget. I spent three hours doing that this evening and you just can't get that time back. 

Eventually, as the Chamber President, I'm also going to have to start attending the fire department meetings if they'll have me. Considering I don't know when that happens, I'm off the hook for now. 

Why do I do this to myself? Simply put, getting all information possible in a small town is crucial for a chamber to succeed. We have to know what parts of town are falling short and see if we can help improve on that. Conversely, we have to know what areas are doing great and showcase that for others. But I sure would have enjoyed being home with my animals instead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment