Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Touching Noses

Ewenique is really starting to warm up to me. I've been feeding both of them from my hands, but today, I took a little break from feeding them to see what they would do. Bewety decided to step back to wait and see what I was going to do, but Ewenique started sniffing me everywhere and finally ended by booping her snoot to mine! She even let me pet her a whole second longer, doubling are previous time. 

Not to worry, all the other animals still love me. CĂ­arin even let me brush her head today! Normally I get one swipe and that's it. This time, she let me brush everything between the horns and the mouth. She's been the slowest to warm up to me, but only because she's always been caring for a calf since I got her. Now, she gets to enjoy some of the perks. 

Dandy, Fudge and Chip made sure to give me the same loving treatment they always do. I sure love them all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment