Monday, July 15, 2024

Lil Callie

Caledonia, or Callie as we call her, is finally venturing off from her mama Cíarin. She's starting to hang out with the other cows and slowly starting to get closer to me. Cíarin has this way of being a helicopter mom, which is her right. Anyhow, she's now the one of the cows I'm focusing in on to be more sociable. I've got a long road ahead of me. 

Cíarin will let me brush her now and while she doesn't enjoy it quite yet, she doesn't hate it either. Callie won't let me anywhere near her. Not with a brush. Not with a treat. Nothing. I've got time and loads of patience. 

For the donkeys, I'm still working on Fancy. For the sheep, still Bewety. For the goats, any male that isn't Fudge. Maybe when it starts getting cooler we might get a little more success? 

No comments:

Post a Comment