Thursday, July 18, 2024

Ending The Week

At the end of the day, end of the week, end of the month, end of the year, are you happy? Do you think back about your day and smile? On the whole, you should. 

Look at how you talk and act with others. I read a statistic that 60% of groups talking are negative. That's not pleasant. Not every conversation can be good, I get that, but don't automatically default to the worst of things. 

I'm sure those who don't know me from way back think I don't know what I'm talking about. I've lived through situations that aren't pleasant. I've dealt with things no one should deal with. But I always found a way to get back up and smile. If I don't have something nice to say, and it doesn't need to be said, I don't say it. But you want to wipe the smile from my face? You'll regret it. 

No, I'm not talking about anyone in particular. Life is good here. It is something I observe in others and felt like passing my viewpoint on. Have a great weekend everyone and I'll bring the smiles wherever I go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment