Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Maybe Maesie?

Ok, not to get too graphic on here, but I have a feeling we're getting a calf out of Maesie soon. Y'all don't want to really know how I know this, but it's my blog so you're going to find out. 

I keep checking her rear end and comparing it to pics on Google for people like me. You know, first time cow moms. I'm sure I'm on a virtual list somewhere of people who look at really inappropriate things, but how else am I going to figure it out? CĂ­arin had come to us already bred. We didn't even know when she was due and all of a sudden, there is Callie! I actually want to know this time. 

Meanwhile, all the other animals are wondering just how crazy I am. They think I've gone as crazy as I could, but then I reach a new level! At least they all know they're loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment