Thursday, July 4, 2024

Independence Day

Rob and I were basically sloths today. We did swim and of course took care of the animals, but that was about it. It felt good at the time, but now I feel overly drained from the heat. 

I've got two days left and then I'm removing some stuff from my plate. I've gotten the Farmer's Market going, so other than some maintenance, tomorrow should be the last day I've got to be more hands on. Then Saturday is the big city event which I've helped more than I thought I would. Once that's over, the city can run itself. 

That leaves me a day of rest on Sunday before I focus solely on the Chamber and Theater. There's still tons to do with both, but I've got helpers! 

1 comment:

  1. Goid for you, you are doing amazing things for your Community😘🥰

    ReplyDelete