Sunday, July 7, 2024

Let Freedom Ring!

What a wild weekend this was! Friday night Farmers Market got cancelled fifteen minutes before it got started because we got a cold front. Yeah, heavy winds ruined some canopies, but that evening felt incredible. 

Saturday was our city's Independence Day celebration and I helped out a lot more than I thought I was going to be required. Then when the fun was really about to begin, the skies opened and absolutely drenched everyone in rain. I love the rain, we needed the rain, but how I wish I wasn't outside in the rain. 

But you know what? That's it for me except for the barest minimum now. The farmers market is in great hands, I only have to keep the vendors who sign in on my growing spreadsheet, and turn the cash over to the city. There's no other big event planned right now for the city and I think I'll play dead if they come up with another one in the near future. 

This week, it's drama, game night and swimming! Some farm work, a little housework, and napping! Minimal organization updating, filing, and loving on my animals! Have a great week everyone, I'm free!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment