Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Decisions

I'm cautiously making decisions now based on how I've been mulling things over and over in my mind. Because of the rumors, because of betrayal and abandonment, and because my heart isn't in it anymore, I'm going to withdrawal the IRS request for the Chamber and close the Chamber of Commerce I started in May. I had big dreams that I know I would have succeeded in, but this is just part of the fallout. 

I did a lot for the town in five short months, but I've seen how fickle a lot of the residents can be. My time is best spent elsewhere and while this decision weighed on me tremendously, I finally decided to let it go. 

I appreciate those who are sending me texts and private messages caring about me. My life has irrevocably changed and these baby steps will eventually take me somewhere. 

Picture of a random devil's claw that showed up in the pasture (probably from the high winds). At least now I can show y'all. 

2 comments: