Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Rory The Runner

All my cows like to run when they're in good moods and when it's feeding time, but Rory loves to run all the time! Cíarin, his mama, has given up on keeping an eye on him and she only moos for him when it's time for him to eat. Sadly, he runs from me when I try to pet him as well, but I'll keep trying! 

We're finally back to the spent grain run which all my cows are thankful about. They had to go two weeks without and apparently that was cruel and inhumane. I have been scolded by several of them for my tardiness, but they'll be happy to learn this is one of three pickups this week! 

Bewety is over her devil claw adventure from yesterday and tomorrow, they'll be allowed back out in the pasture. I searched everywhere for those things, but I have a feeling I'm missing them. Hopefully the sheep know to stay away from them now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment