Thursday, October 10, 2024

Some Improvements

Now that I've got the farm back up and running like it should for the most part, today was about the next item on my list. I finally just shopped online and got everything I needed left for the lake house so to start renting it. I also have to contact an exterminator, but at least the end is in sight. I need to start having income for myself and the farm isn't it just yet. 

After the lake house, don't worry, I've still got tons on my list to do. The animals will need to be dewormed, some things need to be built on the homestead, and some things need to be fixed up to sell. Six weeks from now, I'd like to say that the RV has been sold, all the animals are good, and that I've got enough hay to last the winter. That's goals for you. 

Have a good weekend, I'm going to be brave this weekend. Wish me luck! 

Maesie's selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment