Monday, November 21, 2022

Don't Be Hayful

If the feeder ever runs out of hay, don't worry, Fiona will be the first to tell you. I have never met an animal with as demanding a personality as her. Tonight, she literally herded me to where I keep her oats. When I opened it, she bulldozed her head into it like a deserted man would come upon an oasis. After she gulped down a couple of mouthfuls, she then allowed me to dish out the remainder of their evening share as she casually went into her stall. Yes, Fiona is in charge. It works best that way. 

What's cute, is Brogan then started mooing for his milk. He saw how Fiona got prompt attention, and he wanted the same treatment. Sorry kiddo, you have to wait your turn as normal. Hopefully by the time you get to be her size, you won't be as demanding!

Sweet Flora and all the others were gentle and patient. Maybe because with the weather they haven't moved much, but I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment