Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Expectations

I'm getting so excited watching my girls fill out with their pregnancies! Judging from their sizes, Cocoa was impregnated first, Scotchie second, and Sundae third. I could be totally wrong on the order, but those three are definitely showing. 

The other girls are a little more difficult to tell yet. I thought S'mores could be, but then she slimmed down and I realized it was her winter puffer effect Caramel must have taught her. She could still be pregnant, just not showing yet. I keep trying to look more closely, but Nutty tends to get in the way. Nutty is aptly named, that's all I can say. 

Also, we picked up the hay today and learned some premium alfalfa is coming in the hay rolls next week from Colorado. Rob and I are going to figure out if we can manage it, that would keep us set for awhile!

My pregnant Sundae 🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment