Sunday, November 27, 2022

Worth Waiting

Last week, it was overcast and rainy every single weekday. Saturday, the rain stopped, but the wind was blowing strong. Finally today was a beautiful, sunny, perfect day! It was worth waiting for. 

We are grateful for the rain and are hopeful it helped the area. Drought was becoming a big concern before we got these 3-5 inches. We don't have a rain gauge yet, so I'm using the numbers from the news. It felt like a lot, that's all I know. 

I also did some figuring this weekend, and the earliest my does will kid is January 20th. I doubt anyone but possibly Cocoa will deliver in January, but I'm sure getting excited! All the animals were so happy with the weather today and all let me love on them. If my barndo doesn't get built soon, I might just make the animal's barn my home. I'm even getting used to the smell! 

No comments:

Post a Comment