Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Fur Really Thankful

For our first Thanksgiving on the farm, I want to say how truly thankful I am. I'm thankful for the land, my animals, the friends I've met and the community that has welcomed us. 

I'm thankful to you (my readers), my parents, Senior, Ali & Gator, David, Justin, Curtis, Jaime, Albert, and others who have helped develop this farm. I'm thankful for all my animals: Reggie, Kenzie, Flurry, Mango, Scotchie, Cocoa, Sundae, Cookie Doe, S'mores, Sugar, Spice, Caramel, Nutty, Patches, Fancy, Fiona, Fergus (rest in peace), Flora, Brogan, all the quail we lost and all the chickens we've managed to keep alive (10 for 10 there). Without my furry babies, I wouldn't have survived this RV living. 

Lastly, I'm thankful for continuing adventures in life one day at a time. There's always something to learn, a smile to give, and a memory to make. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment