Thursday, November 17, 2022

Land Lease

It had been forgotten for awhile, but Gator is serious about wanting to lease some of our land. We talked through some terms today and scouted out the area he wants, and now Rob and I are going to discuss it. We want the land to be used and we don't mind helping him out, but for those who know me, I always like to make deals. There's probably a disorder for my compulsion to do that, but you never know unless you ask, right?

In other news, the front fence is essentially done. There's a couple of panels that need a little more welding to make it ultra secure, but they are up and the pups are free once again! We also have a wash out area that Gator and I discussed making it secure for animals, but allowing water and small debris to go through. Kinda like a grate, but vertical. 

I also talked with our builder and the metal should arrive next week! Yes, Thanksgiving week. I will be so very thankful for that!

Flora and Brogan deciding laying down by the hay was much more convenient for when they get hungry again

No comments:

Post a Comment