Thursday, April 20, 2023

27 & Almost Heaven

On a more personal note, Rob and I are celebrating our 27th wedding anniversary today! Everything is going well for us and luckily the end is in sight for the barndo, so we will have no troubles adding many more years together. If we were destined to be in this RV much longer, I'm not so sure if he or I'd make it! Luckily, we don't have to worry about that. 

While I was hoping Sugar, our only doe who ran from Nutty longer than anyone else, would finally deliver today, it looks like she doesn't want to intrude on our special day. There's still time, but she can take whatever time she needs. 

We do have at least two new birds that I have no clue what they are. In our mule's wheel cover, a mama bird used her tiny size to get advantage to protect her nest and she is the only one who can get in there. I've included a pic of her getting ready to feed her young. She waits patiently nearby when we use the mule and then goes and checks on her babies. I think it's awesome!

The nest is inside this black cover
We got rain and I gave Rob a rainbow for his anniversary present

No comments:

Post a Comment