Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Wind-sicly

Today we didn't have much wind for once and my allergies became full blown. I always thought wind would spike all my allergies, but turns out once it's shoved all up my nostrils and stops blowing, then my body can fully appreciate every single thing I'm allergic to, which is pretty much everything spring related. 

I'm allergic to mold which Reggie decided to bathe in today (our stock pond). Then there's dust everywhere. Grass and various blooming plant pollens which were ramped up from today's mowing. Remnants of cedar pollen kicked up from somewhere. There's more, but you get the idea. So my eyes are itchy and watery, my nose is stuffy, and my throat has all that fun drainage. Aren't you jealous?

Despite all of that, I absolutely love all green and alive everything is this year. We will have plenty of goodness for our animals to eat this year and possibly us as well if we ever get to gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment