Monday, April 10, 2023

Ducks In A Row

You know that saying about getting your ducks in a row? Well, I don't have ducks, and the ducks I see are not in a row. However, I really don't care!

Our neighbor is more of the fowl while I'm more of the fur. Somehow though, her birds come to visit us and the latest has been ducks. They're cute and the rest of my animals don't seem to mind them. Honestly, my animals have probably learned already that I love all animals and if you want the treats, you mind your manners around here. Anyhow, we've become their afternoon/early evening destination spot and have seemed a little perplexed why they haven't been given their own feed trough yet. Haha. 

Anyway, they're not my ducks, they're not in a row, but like the rest of life, they're going with our flow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment