Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Need A List

If anyone wants to help me with this project, please feel free. I'm trying to figure out what fruits and vegetables my barnyard crew can eat. I've got goats, chickens, miniature donkeys, and the cows. The mini donkeys love carrots as treats, but the goats and cows don't. I'd like to give them fresh alternatives once we have the barndo, but for that, I need a list. It can either be a do not feed or a can feed list, I'm not picky. So anyone that has time and wants a project, I'd greatly appreciate it!

See, even though I don't always eat the healthiest, I do want my animals healthy. I also want to give them variety in order to train them. The goats are incredibly simple to treat, I mean they'll eat cardboard y'all, but I don't think that's healthy. But the real struggle is the cows. Flora would let me put flowers in her fur more often if she had a tasty treat. Y'all would like to see her with pretty flowers, wouldn't you? I can make this happen, if I could just find the treat. 

In the meantime, I'm continuing to brush her daily so she always looks picture perfect. She seems to really enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment