Monday, April 17, 2023

All The Feels

You know how the donkeys were being just a tad too playful with me yesterday? Well today, they both decided to be on cuteness overload for me. Really, Fancy knew her audience well in particular. 

Patches knows I enjoy brushing, and she was all about it today. She'd lift her front hooves up for me because I asked (one hoof at a time) and she nuzzled me. 

Fancy though, upon seeing how extra Patches was being, rested her cute little head on Patches back and just gazed at me while allowing me to get my camera. Do we teach animals, or do they teach us? I mean seriously, these donkeys know what they're doing with me!

Oh, not going to share how messed up the healthcare system is, but I will say that I did get seen and am now being treated for bronchitis. And in case anyone was curious, I had to be tested and was negative for COVID. This is our brave new world. 

Original pic

Zoomed in for extra aww factor

No comments:

Post a Comment