Tuesday, June 27, 2023

A Little Pink

The good news, the painters finished the outside and the electrical finished the inside today. Tomorrow, the plumbers should finish what they can do until things get tiled and floor is laid. Also, the rest of my closet shelves should be in tomorrow so the painters can finish that real quick and then the rods can be hung. All good there. But there's just two things. 

First, the purlins color didn't turn out quite right. Instead of maroon, it's more of a hot pink. I've already talked with the painters and they'll correct it. No problem there. 

However, I also talked to the tile guy I've waited two weeks for. It took some sleuthing, but I tracked his number down and tonight he told me our builder had put him on another job to do first and he won't be done for at least a week and a half. That job is for two showers. We're having two showers, a tub, flooring and backsplash done. I'm concerned with how long this will take. I'm also a little upset our builder put whatever job it was ahead of us. We are beyond ready to move into the barndo and I'm really losing my patience!

Thoughts? Any way I can light a fire similar to what it feels like in our RV?

No comments:

Post a Comment